This is probably the time for me to reminisce memories made during 2016, and make new years goal for 2017 right?
IF 2016 WAS A MOVIE…
It’ll flash to the moment where..
- I finished A Levels and got my results
- Got Accepted into amazing uni’s but rejected (this should be the downfall/big mistake part of the movie -self conflict)
MONTAGE – Gap Year Activity
- Going to Australia alone
- Working at CLEO
- Lying in bed watching nothing but Sex and The City for MONTHS AND MONTHS routing and crying over Carrie and Big’s love
- Using my allowance for nothing else but eat good food and shopping.
- Revamping my style/closet
- Redecorated my room – painted/bought new furnitures
- Brought Ninnah around Malaysia
- Started on the 70s Show, New Girl, Elementary, This is Us, Empire.
- Went into University of Nottingham
- Moved out of home
- DIE trying to figure out how to cope with uni
- DIE trying to figure out how to live alone
- Plagiarism phobia
*Zooms out video of Amirul making me laugh in the car with loud music and wind in my hair*
END 2016 MOVIE
2017 goals ? Nothing. I’m not setting any new year’s resolution this year. I did fulfill last year’s new year resolution though. I did give more last year and was definitely more generous – i think I’ll keep it as an everyday thing now. Not just for 2016.
Bid farewell to 2016.